Magma Newport 2 Gourmet Series Grill - InfraredNewport 2 Gourmet Series Gas Grill - InfraredMagma's completely redesigned Newport 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill a perfect addition for that perfect day on the water.
This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling burgers, steaks, chicken breasts, or fish. New features include: rounded edges for an elegant look, a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single "AAA" battery (included) and a tempered glass viewing window. "Anti-Flare" Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups and immediately emulsifies drippings giving your meal a great smoky flavor. Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use while the hermetically sealed thermometer let's you control the grill's heat level. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. Magma mounts, serving shelf, and fuel canisters sold separately.Features:
- Tempered Glass Viewing Window
- Beautiful Rounded Edge Design
- Dynamic Combustion System, stays lit in even strong breezy conditions
- Electronic Ignition, lights first time every time
- Infrared Radiant Screens, intense even heat for searing, reduce flare-ups, and eliminate blow-outs
- 100% 18-9 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 9" X 18" (162 Sq. In.) Grilling Area
- Integrated Fold-Away Legs
- Full Inner Lined Safety Shell
- Locking Front Access Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Hermetically Sealed Thermometer
- Uses Standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- Perfect for Boats
- Fuel: Propane
- Fuel Options: Disposable 1 lb. propane canister, on-board LPG, or CNG fuel systems
- Fuel Burn Time: 2-4 hours at recommended temperatures using 1-lb. canister
- Number of Burners: 1
- Burner BTU Output: 11,200
- Lid: Stainless Steel
- Bowl Double-lined Stainless Steel
- Product Weight: 19.94 lbs.
- Product Length: 22-3/4"
- Product Width: 11-5/8"
- Product Height: 11-5/8"
- Cooking Grill Diameter: 9" x 18" (162 sq. in.)
- Exterior Components: 100% Mirror polished 18-9 Stainless Steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Tubular Stainless Steel
- Burner: Stainless Steel
Download the quickguide (PDF)